Whether at home or seated in the Bentayga or Mulsanne the My Bentley App provides you and your passengers with access to the infotainment and navigation functionality within the vehicle.
The App permits owners to set destinations in the Bentley Navigation system through native phone functionality; Online Search, Contacts, Calendar, Pictures. The My Bentley App also provides access to a variety of music, radio and spoken word through the nominated music services; Napster and Radio.net
• Regardless of whether you’re searching for a hotel, restaurant, or florist, the My Bentley App will help you get there with its Online Search feature, powered by Google™. You can find your destination in advance, share it with your vehicle and set it as your destination in the Bentley Navigation system.
• Even Contacts within your phone book with accompanying address information can be used as destination points. It has never been easier to set a destination and let your Bentley navigate you to your family and friends.
• The Calendar function will allow you to access appointments available in your phone and navigate to your next appointment. Share it with your vehicle, set it as your destination and let the Bentley Navigation direct you.
• With Pictures you don’t even need an address to navigate to your favourite places. Just select any location-enabled photo from your existing gallery, or take a new photo and share it with your car. Once you’re in your vehicle, you can browse and navigate to where your photos were taken.
• Napster music service gives you access over 34 million songs globally and thousands of audio books. Now allowing you to play as much music as you want to in your vehicle as you would do on your computer, mobile phone or home audio system.
• Radio.NET – Radio your way. Bringing together all your favourite stations and 30,000 more from all over the world – ensuring that that you’ll find a great deal of diversity on the radio.
To download the My Bentley App for your iOS (Apple) device please click here for Android (Google) devices please click here.