NAME: ADDERLY FONG
Lives: Hong Kong
Born: 2 March 1990
Car: Bentley Continental GT3 No. 88
- Starting at age 16 in the Formula Renault Asian Challenge, Adderly has raced globally in both open wheel and sports cars for the past eleven years.
- In 2016 Fong enter his first full season in Pirelli World Challenge for Bentley Team Absolute and scored four podium finishes. He also finished fourth in the GT Asia Series aboard for Bentley Team Absolute.
- Appointed a Lotus F1 Development driver in 2015 and drove for two seasons in GP3 in 2014 and 2015.
2015 runner up in the GT Asia Championship after completing a partial season.
- 2013 Audi R8 LMS Cup China Champion.
His three-year career in British F3 Championship came to a peak in 2012 when he won sever out of the eight races he entered that year in the National Class. He also finished second in the Audi R8 LMS Cup China in 2012.
- Bentley Team Absolute driver, 2017, Pirelli World Challenge GT category.